Thursday, April 22, 2010

Rock my world? More like MELLOW my world...

Who likes good music? Check these songs out and then go and buy them. You won't regret it.

"I Am Not a Robot" - Marina and the Diamonds

"Fader" - The Temper Trap

"Love Lost" - The Temper Trap

"The Ghost Inside" - Broken Bells

"Kandi" - One Eskimo

"Home" - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes

"Santa Monica Dream" - Angus & Julia Stone

"The Wrestle" - Frightened Rabbit


"Me and Jane Doe" - Charlotte Gainsbourg

If you've never checked out the PS22 Chorus, you should absolutely get thyself to their web site and listen. Last night I was looking up a link to their performance of "Zebra" by Beach House and discovered that they'd actually done "I Am Not a Robot," as well. The adorableness can not be overstated. They actually do the robot for crying out loud...

No comments: