Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I hit the highway in a pink RV with stars on the ceiling...


Those are quite possibly the most important cupcakes I have ever baked. I won't get into the reasons here, but just know that the little sixth grader who resides deep beneath my oh-so-cool (bwahaha!) thirty-year-old exterior is a little giddy right now. Unfortunately, the eighty-four-year-old who resides beneath that same thirty-year-old exterior is really freaking tired and enjoying resting her back. But I think the sixth grader is going to win out in this case.

So this is not the most insightful blog entry of all time. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

And finally, this is a call to Momo and Andrew, my two winners so far. I need you fine folks to e-mail me at amandammason [at] gmail dot com. I'd like to get your episodes sent out to you.

Pretty and happy song download of the day: "Love Song 2009" - Dent May and His Magical Ukelele.

1 comment:

The Wonder Worrier said...

Those cupcakes really do look deeeelicious.

I'm intrigued by Chuck, I bet I'd like it. I'll give it a whirl, m'dear. I watched a few minutes of an episode this season and it seems pretty good. I have an iTunes gift card, maybe I'll do some purchasing.

Steph
(LJ: magi_47)