Monday, June 1, 2009

Well, hell's bells.

Today is obviously not my day to win the California Lottery. Sigh.

But hey, I do have a bag of Smart Pop here, a Diet Coke, and a really sweet book that I've been asked to read for work. So it's not all bad, right?

I need to work on my spec this evening, in addition to frosting that order of cupcakes. (I'm calling this particular batch my cupcake internship.) Someone motivate me -- on the script, that is. I don't need motivation for frosting -- it's all there in the mixing bowl...

In other news, Ursula* and I went to Millie's in Silver Lake for brunch yesterday. While there, we saw a guy unironically wearing this. (Read the reviews -- absolutely hysterical.) I tried to "Kinnear" this guy, but had no luck doing so.

* Ursula is the third member of the esteemed (shut up) Casa Descanso posse. Yes, as in that Ursula. So we have Maleficent, Ursula, and me. Don't you want to come and play at our house?

1 comment:

The Wonder Worrier said...

Oh my goodness -- those reviews for that Tshirt! What a FIND! Those are fabulously entertaining!

I know someone with a similar shirt to that... and he's an odd dude, so it's not surprising at all.