Friday, January 26, 2007

Book Update

So I think I'm doing pretty well with the reading so far this year...

(1) "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" - J.K. Rowling
(2) "Pop" - Aury Wallington
(3) "Why Moms Are Weird" - Pamela Ribon
(4) "The Tenth Circle" - Jodi Picoult (currently reading)

I had started "Special Topics in Calamity Physics" by Marisha Pessl, but have decided to read "The Tenth Circle" first, as it's work-related. And honestly, work-related books really haven't steered me wrong -- it's how I ended up reading "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" by Kim Edwards. That one just happens to be my favorite book of the last couple of years.

So, next on the list is "Special Topics" and then the book that Meredith loaned me, which I am having a hard time remembering the title of at the moment. And somewhere down the line will be the new "Harry Potter" installment -- is it July yet?! Riding the bus is good for my literacy!

No comments: