Thursday, March 1, 2007

Insert witty blog subject line here.

I am up 21 minutes past my bed time. I am a rebel...against myself.

So this afternoon, I up and done it -- I rejoined Weight Watchers. I'm doing the whole online thingy and I'm already whining. How in the hey hey am I supposed to keep it under 19 points in a day? Frickin' Cheerios and skim milk is 4 points in and of itself. I can do this. I just want my size 6's back. And as sick and twisted as it sounds, I miss seeing the outline of my sternum and my clavicles. Oh, and I miss the "glow" that I had, but I suspect that will only return with a regular exercise regimen. Note to self: FIND NEW NON-OUTRAGEOUSLY-EXPENSIVE-AND-SCENEY GYM TO JOIN.

In all seriousness, though, I'm determined to make this work -- to stop the madness, if you will. At least when I was "acting," I looked good all the time. I was obsessive about the gym and what I ate. And I did not have schoolteacher arms. Oh to be that messed up again.

In other news, is it just me or is buying eye cream depressing? Not only is it expensive, but it's to treat LINES AROUND MY EYES. I'm all crinkly anymore. But I do have to say that this All About Eyes Rich stuff is awesome. I think awesome is their secret ingredient. It's what makes it "rich."

Pay no attention to the cranky woman at the computer.

No comments: